1. You can’t count your hair.
2. You can’t wash your eyes with soap.
3. You can’t breathe when your tongue is out.
Put your tongue back in your mouth, you silly person.
Ten things I know about you
1. You are reading this.
2. You are human.
3. You can’t say the letter p without separating your lips.
4. You just attempted to do it.
6. You are laughing at yourself.
7. You have a smile on your face, and you skipped no 5.
8. You just checked to see if there is a No 5.
9. You laugh at this because you are a fun loving person and everyone does too.
10. You are probably going to share this to see who else falls for it.
“Do not regret growing older. It is a privilege denied to many”